With a population of 7,800 spread over 641.46 hectares in total, Feldkirchen may be a small municipality, but this is beneficial to local businesses in many respects, as it means that the town hall has plenty of time to devote to their concerns. The right contact person is easy to reach, allowing queries and applications to be processed speedily. The local authority is always open to ideas and proposals, and working practices are flexible and in keeping with the times.
Your contact persons at the town hall:
- Mayor Werner van der Weck
+49 (0)89 909974-0, email@example.com
- Executive Officer
+49 (0)89 909974-30
Feldkirchen also offers favourable local tax rates
Local tax rates play an important role for businesses in the choice of location. Feldkirchen offers favourable local tax rates compared with the state capital Munich:
Real estate tax A 300 % (City of Munich: 535%)
Real estate tax B 280 % (Munich: 535%)
Trade tax 330 % (Munich: 490%)
The new exhibition centre Neue Messe München was opened in the immediate vicinity in 1998, placing Feldkirchen in the force field of this powerful business magnet. Neue Messe München has opened up new opportunities for Feldkirchen as a business location.
Well-known companies already have a presence in Feldkirchen:
Companies on the Industrial Estate North/Dornacher Straße include INTEL, HITACHI, CADENCE. Companies on the Industrial Estate East/Kapellenstraße include CROWN, BAUSCH U.LOMB, PVA TEPLA, TECHNOLAS, BRAINLAB and many more of a total of around 700 businesses in this municipality.
How to reach us
The industrial estates are linked to Feldkirchen railway station (S2) by local bus lines. Feldkirchen boasts extremely good local public transport connections.
- A 94 motorway (Munich-Passau), exits Feldkirchen-Ost and Feldkirchen-West
- A 99 motorway (Nuremberg-Munich-Salzburg/Kufstein), via the motorway intersection München-Ost and the A 94 motorway (see above)
- B 471 main road (Haar-Feldkirchen-Aschheim)
- M 1 county road (Poing-Kirchheim/Heimstetten-Feldkirchen)
Public transport connections
- Suburban railway S 2 Feldkirchen (Munich-Erding)
- Suburban railway S 4: (Munich-Ebersberg)
and connection via bus line 285 in Haar
- Suburban railway S 8: (Munich airport)
and connection via bus line 228 in Ismaning
- Bus line 228: Ismaning-Feldkirchen-U 2 Messestadt Ost (Riem)
- Bus line 263: Feldkirchen-Heimstetten-Kirchheim-Riem Dornach-U 2 Messestadt West (Riem)
- Bus line 285: Haar-Feldkirchen
Busses depart every 20 minutes during peak periods.
- Munich International Airport - 30 km
- Messe München International - 2 km
- Munich City Center - 11 km
- Universities/research institutes Garching - 15 km
- Media centre Ismaning - 11 km
- Media centre Unterföhring - 13 km
- Allianz Arena Fröttmaning - 16 km